The OAA Secretariat is the first point of call for all Akoras on alumni matters, with staff who support the Executive Committee in administering the OAA. The workings of the Executive Committee are supported by a secretariat which also doubles as an alumni office, working closely with the Executive Committee. The Secretariat constitutes the day-to-day contact point for members of the OAA and general public.
he Secretatiat T is located on the School's premises at the Staff Club House. The personnel are:
- Executive Secretary - Eunice Quarcoopome
- Administrative Assistant - Marian Crabbe
- Operations Officer - Gloria Wiredu
According to Rule 8 of the Constitution, Akoras are expected to pay dues to the OAA for among other things, the upkeep of the Secretariat. Underlisted is the dues' payment schedule.
Dues' Payment Schedule
- From 2007 to date - GHS 60.00 per year
Office Hours: 9am- 5pm (Mondays- Fridays)
- Executive Secretary - Eunice Quarcoopome 024 4382871
- Administrative Assistant - Marian Crabbe 027 7203203
- Operations Officer - Gloria Wiredu 024 3131045
Follow us on:
- OAA SECRETARIAT on facebook
- Old Achimotans Association on LinkedIn
- oldachimotans on Twitter